Hamburger Created with Sketch.
Rebel Edibles CBD 20:1 Salted Caramels

Highlights

Rebel Edibles’ CBD 20:1 Salted Caramels have a sweet and savory flavor, and the resulting high is often head-heavy. The wash of calm is suited for aches and pains. Strongly consider a hot bath to really feel your body melt.

Ranking
Ranked 83 of 101 in Edibles for feeling Focused.
Available in

The Proper Report

As our committee rates CBD 20:1 Salted Caramels, we capture their experience in real time through our ratings app and report everything back here.

The info below is based on at least three sessions completed by Proper Cannabis Committee members.

Read our Score Explained article to learn how we rate products.

Read Score Explained Icon / Arrow Created with Sketch.

Pre-flight Characteristics
Aroma

-

Flavor

Sweet
Candy


Effects Felt During Ratings

Focused

Relaxed


Potency Measurement

Head High

Subtle

Body High

Medium


The Score
63

Ranked 83 of 101 in Edibles for feeling Focused.

Flavor
Good - Created with Sketch.
Texture/Mouthfeel
Okay - Created with Sketch.
Aftertaste
Good - Created with Sketch.
Comfort
Good - Created with Sketch.
Experience
Good - Created with Sketch.

CBD 20:1 Salted Caramels
Product Information

Before the committee gets their hands on the product and formally rates it, the Proper team scrapes the product packaging, scours the internet, and occasionally calls the brand directly to hunt down the most accurate information about each product.

Cannabinoids

1mg THC, 20mg CBD

Flavor

Sweet
Candy

Allergens

Milk

Serving Size

1 caramel

Package Contents/Qty

10 caramels (10mg THC, 200mg CBD)

Dietary Labels

-

Side Effects

-

Shelf Life

-

Ingredients

Sugar, evaporated milk, (milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan), light corn syrup, cream, butter, sea salt, vanilla extract, soy lecithin

Nutrition Facts
Calories 30
Total Fat 1g (2% DV)
Saturated Fat 0.5g (2% DV)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 2mg (1% DV) Sodium 17mg (1% DV) Total Carbohydrate 7g (2% DV)
Fiber 0g
Sugars 7g
Protein 0g
Buy Now

Welcome to Proper.

We have to ask, are you at least 21 years old?